Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

Me Blog Spot!


Howdy Y'all,

So this will be the beginning of the end if you allow me to ramble on in blog format, but I suppose it has to begin somewhere. A lot of my other friends( esp fellow artists) have blogs now so I figured I'd join in the fun so I too can remember the thought process I was going through at any given time on projects on which I am working..and silly a$$ life.

I've been posting artwork on deviantart for the past year and it has proven to be well worth it in the way of gaining exposure and meeting other artists in the industry who I respect and admire. so this is sort of a way for me to actually see who's out there viewing my webpage and would like to comment directly to me about it.

This may be a bit premature (as I'm not quite famous yet..hah) but give it time ;)
~Chad C.

find me on deviant art capoman2000- DV8

No comments: