Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Glen Keane (Quintessential Disney)



I would make this as a complete blog and ramble on about how great Glen Keane is, but I'd rather just allow you to follow the link and find out for yourself...



[link]


I will say that I thought of this too late, but I really should have included Glen in my influence map.. I may replace someone on there actually...Including Freddy Moore kind of solidifies all of the people that came after him at Disney, but Glen definitely deserves high praise as one of the key artists that has influenced me.

Let's just say that everything you know as THE Quintessential Disney Style from the 80's until now (including Rapunzel) is Glen. The one that got me though, was definitely Tarzan. He also includes the Disney Family Album videos in his blog (which I absolutely LOVE) Enjoy!

cheers,

~Chad C.

No comments: